AIDA64 Extreme Edition 2.60 is the new stable and now ready to download the program of the Hungarian company FinalWire, in which adds support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012, optimized for AMD tests and support for OpenGL 4.3, APP SDK 2.7 and CUDA 5.0.
With AIDA64, which was previously known as EVEREST, we will be able to do benchmark (performance monitoring) and analyze in detail the hardware components of the system, and monitor the performance of your CPU, RAM and hard drive, and also can serve as basis for overclocking the system.
What features does AIDA64?
AIDA64 Extreme Edition, available for all Windows operating systems (including Windows 7), we can monitor voltages and temperatures of the main hardware components of our system and we know the specific model of the hardware component (not always known), which is especially useful in the case of laptops or computers, and when looking for updated drivers.
What’s new in AIDA64?
In AIDA64 Extreme Edition 2.60 is included the following enhancements and new features:
- Added support for VIA VX11 platform, QuadCore and Nano X2
- Includes optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series APU “Trinity”
- It adds support for Microsoft Windows 8 RTM and Windows Server 2012 RTM
- Added support for OpenGL 4.3, APP SDK 2.7 and CUDA 5.0
- Added details of GPU for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 and 660.