Foobar2000 1.1.15 is the latest stable version of the excellent audio player.
Foobar2000 although it has a minimalist interface and something simple, has in its favor that has a great sound and supports the most used and popular formats such as: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU and SND. This audio player is available for operating systems Windows XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7.
In Foobar2000 1.1.15 added the following updates and new features compared to previous versions of the program:
- Added basic high capacity for MusicBrainz tagging for extracting audio CD.
- The CD ripper function can now search for information of the CD automatically each time a new CD is about to be ripped.
- It has been developed and worked around shell integration incompatibility with Windows 8.
- The converter is added to adjustments of settings multicore performance coding (beta 2).
- Resolve the incompatibility with the Matroska files processed with mkvclean (beta 2).
- ID3v2 tags are now compatible with Windows Media Player (beta 2).
- It has been worked on the incompatibility of drag and drop with the Windows Explorer in read-only optical media (final version).
- Added an advanced preference option to minimize the application in [x] close (final version).
- Improved the incompatibility with Windows 8 installation and layout randomization Address Space (final version).
Foobar2000 also allow us to install additional components, statistics, has support for audio decoding of Monkey and other components.