Have you ever felt that your firefox is too slow or too irresponsive. Here are a few tricks to make it speed up and cruise through the internet.
- Type “about:config” into the address bar and hit return.
Search for the following entries and change their values to the following:
Set “network.http.pipelining” to “true”
Set “network.http.proxy.pipelining” to “true”
Set “network.http.pipelining.maxrequests” to some number like 30.
- Right click anywhere and new->integer and name it “nglayout.initialpaint.delay” and set its value to “0″.
This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information.
This is an effective tweek named Vacuum Method. Follow the given instructions.
- Go to Tools -> Error Console
- Paste the following in the “Code:” text-box: Components.classes[“@mozilla.org/browser/nav-history-service;1”].getService(Components.interfaces.nsPIPlacesDatabase).DBConnection.executeSimpleSQL(“VACUUM”);
- Press Enter
- Your firefox will freeze for a moment and after, it becomes faster.
These will make your firefox faster up tp 300%.